Who Said It Leaderboard

  • The Hojnacke's: 13
  • My Three Sons: 9
  • Aurelia: 5
  • Barbra Moore 1
  • Charles and Kelly: 1
  • Everyone else: 0

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Well that's just LOUSY


So we've had a lice scare. I wasn't too worried about the boys (We can just shave their heads after all). However, Megan and I aren't quite ready to go that far. So after reading about the pesticides used to kill lice we went for the natural method. (Keep in mind I didn't see any in any of the heads I looked through - but better safe than sorry).

We doused our hair with olive oil (slept on it for eight hours) and then washed it out with Tee Tree Oil shampoo. It was fun the first time. We are supposed to do it every three to four days for two weeks though. Something tells me it won't be quite as fun by the third time we do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment