Who Said It Leaderboard

  • The Hojnacke's: 13
  • My Three Sons: 9
  • Aurelia: 5
  • Barbra Moore 1
  • Charles and Kelly: 1
  • Everyone else: 0

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Horrible Day

I came home from work today and asked my teenage daughter how her day was. "Horrible!" she wailed. "Why, What happened?" She marched up to me, pointed at her teeth, and demanded "Look!". I did and lo and behold there was the cutest little gap between her two front teeth.

A week ago the orthodontist put an expander in her mouth and she has faithfully been turning the screw twice a day. The gap in the front teeth however, was not something she signed on for. I'm tempted to show her the pictures of my sister after her jaw was broken and then the end result to reassure her that it will all turn out well. In the meantime, I've got a great Halloween Costume idea......

2 comments:

  1. why aren't your posts showing up in my feed? They show up about a week late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure. Ruth's are like that on mine. It still shows her original post and hasn't updated anything since then.

    ReplyDelete