Who Said It Leaderboard

  • The Hojnacke's: 13
  • My Three Sons: 9
  • Aurelia: 5
  • Barbra Moore 1
  • Charles and Kelly: 1
  • Everyone else: 0

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Higher Education

I have a daughter in high school now. So far she seems to be doing fine and managing well. Except, I got a phone call today from one of her teachers. The teacher rambled on for a bit and said things like "Megan just doesn't seem to be very organized and seems kind of out in left field. Really she has horrible organization. And at the end of class when everyone else was leaving she got up to sharpen her pencil and when I asked her what she was doing she just gave me a blank stare and mumbled something. I just wondered if maybe she should be taking some medication. I wouldn't know because I don't have access to that kind of information so I thought I'd call you to find out what the story is."

It's been two hours since that interesting phone call and I think I'm sort of still in a state of shock. Medication? Really?

1 comment:

  1. I know the look and the mumbling, but I wouldn't think that means she need medication! What a stupid teacher. There are plenty of kids that probably need attention and she is probably totally unaware as she is wasting time with the normal, smart ones!

    ReplyDelete