Who Said It Leaderboard

  • The Hojnacke's: 13
  • My Three Sons: 9
  • Aurelia: 5
  • Barbra Moore 1
  • Charles and Kelly: 1
  • Everyone else: 0

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Typical week at the Scotts house.....

This is what happens in a typical week at our house:



The boys (and sometimes the teenager) wrestle.



Megan has a concert (choir or orchestra, take your pick!)


Mom drives all over the place on various errands and takes pictures of stuff she thinks is "eye catching" through the car window. (this one was snapped on the way to the bike shop to fix a flat tire because EVERY plant in Arizona has thorns).




The boys drag themselves out of bed and try to sleep on the couch until it’s time for the bus to come.






Zach comes to stay with us for a bit. (this time we went to see him get his Eagle!)



Mom and the teenager try on clothes and mom buys the teenager a new shirt.



The boys get dirty building sand castles and want me to take pictures of it (in the dark). Then they fight me about taking a shower. They love their dirt.










The boys build something with all the chairs, towels, sheets, and pillows (and then ask if we can leave it for several days).

3 comments:

  1. I'd know that fitting room anywhere! Forever 21, lol! Tell me I get points for that.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love those hand topiaries. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete