Who Said It Leaderboard

  • The Hojnacke's: 13
  • My Three Sons: 9
  • Aurelia: 5
  • Barbra Moore 1
  • Charles and Kelly: 1
  • Everyone else: 0

Monday, February 7, 2011

Who said it #17

We've had a request for a hint. So here is the phrase in the context of the conversation. Hopefully this helps. original post "How's my butt?"

CLUE:

And that’s what I’m trying to tell you. What women are looking over, okay? Pecs and a cute butt.

You mean, like, ‘he has the cutest butt’? Where did I hear that recently?

Everywhere. You can’t even turn on the news without hearing about how some babe though some guy’s butt was cute. Who the first babe to say this was I don’t know but it caught on.

"So, how's my butt?"

3 comments:

  1. What???? I think we need a clue. I mean, I think I might know, but it doesn't seem like one that would be something most people would know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, it is from Sleepless in Seattle, but I don't know their names or who said it. I haven't seen that movie in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid - yeah baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete