Who Said It Leaderboard

  • The Hojnacke's: 13
  • My Three Sons: 9
  • Aurelia: 5
  • Barbra Moore 1
  • Charles and Kelly: 1
  • Everyone else: 0

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nothing to fear but fear itself....

So the lawn (what little we have) has needed to be mown. For a week now. And I've put it off because I haven't used a lawn mower since I lived in Kansas. What if it wouldn't start? What if I flooded the engine? All kinds of scenarios kept going through my mind. But finally I just decided to bite the bullet. And it started on my first try. It only took me 3 minutes but I mowed my lawn. I even know how to raise and lower the blade now. I think the sense of accomplishment I felt was greater than the actual task I accomplished but hey...at least now I know I can mow the lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment